From past few decades, yoga has created buzz in the fitness world. Yoga is a proven approach to achieve both physical and mental fitness you want, without any known adverse effects. It is said to cure or help to cure few of serious illnesses such as hypertension, diabetes, arthritis and even mental conditions like depression and anxiety. Yoga can clean your mind and body, relax and rejuvenate. With yoga you can tone your body and calm your mind.
As there are hundreds of options available, it is difficult to choose a yoga school in Rishikesh for your teacher training program. Though it is taught all across the globe, you should learn yoga in Rishikesh. In Rishikesh, yoga has been practised from thousands of years, you can hope to learn ancient and original yoga here. For other countries, yoga is about stretching, but in Rishikesh yoga is seen as a ritual which connects your body and soul. It will take you on the path of spirituality. Yoga in Rishikesh will totally transform you, that’s why it is famous among yoga doers from all over the world. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh are best and less expensive as compared to other countries.
Because of its increasing popularity, yoga teachers are in high demand, today. If you are a yoga lover and willing to become a yoga teacher, then there are few points you should know before you go forward with it.
- Not just yoga, becoming any teacher is not easy. It comes with great responsibility and dedication towards the profession and students. So before you make your mind to become a yoga teacher, ask yourself if you are ready to take it.
- What is inspiring you to become a yoga teacher? Is it the passion to impart the knowledge to others or the money you make it, as a teacher? If you say both then you should reconsider your decision because becoming a full time yoga teacher and totally depending on the money you get from it would be risky, you may not get a job of your dreams immediately after the yoga training in Rishikesh. Initially, you may have to volunteer yourself to teach few classes at your near by gym or yoga studio.
- You may get an opportunity to teach yoga and make good money out of it, but it is not that lavish as you think. To become a yoga teacher, you need complete dedication and discipline. You can learn, practise and expertise yoga through teacher training programs.
- You can teach yoga for part time, if you already have a job. You can take classes in the evening or on weekends. If you want to become a full time teacher, then do a small research on the yoga styles which are rare and in high demand. It will help you to get a job with decent pay, but it is not to be missed that teaching any yoga needs your love for it.
- Teaching yoga is about the passion to make difference to others life, not the money. If you are looking to stay connected to yoga with teaching, you are on right track. Teaching will not let you forget your love for yoga.
- Taking teacher training in Rishikesh is cheap. Depending upon the school and the course or the expertise, cost may vary.
- Typical yoga teacher training programs are of 100 – 500 hours and it may take one to three months to complete. So before you enrol make sure you can be available for such long.
- You need to book the course in advance, for most of the famous yoga schools. So make sure your course is booked before you go.
- If you are confident about becoming a yoga teacher, then choose the yoga schools which are approved by Yoga Alliance USA for your teacher training course. It will help you to search a good job as certified yoga teachers are in demand.
- Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh include yoga philosophy, Ayurveda, Vedic chanting and many other subjects along with asanas and meditation.
- When you are in the training, you are not allowed to eat meat or drink alcohol or do drugs. So prepare your body accordingly. You will be served simple and organic food in your yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.